TODAY NICARAGUA – Rent your own private island on Airbnb and live the celebrity lifestyle, far flung from the rest of civilization. Imagine that. And all at a vastly different budget to celebrities such as Johnny Depp, Leonardo Di Caprio and Shakira, who own their islands. That fantasy can still be a reality – for a few days at least.
Among the roundup of islands to rent is the TAHITI ISLAND in Granada, Nicaragua.
This beautiful island comes with a just remodeled with pool, 4 bedrooms with a/c, tv, fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishes, cutlery, pans) furnished terraces, bathrooms with electric showers, and much more.
The house accommodates 10, is family/kid friendly, air-conditioned and cable tv. Pets are welcome.
Cost is US$205 per night, and host Alfredo offers a 10% discount for a weekly rental and 15% for a month. Minimum stay is 1 night.
Other island vacations listed on Airbnb include:
- Kakula Breeze, Port Vila, Shefa Province, Vanuatu
- Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse, Seal Rocks, NSW, Australia
- Hideaway Caye, Placencia, Stann Creek, Belize
- Bird Island – Placencia, Belize
- Cottage on a private island near Ottawa, Canada
- Private island, Ilha Grande, Angra dos Reis Ilha Grande, Brazil
- Private island, Cartagena, Colombia